"authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

> > Even if it's true, it's nasty stuff.
>
> Boy, is it ever.

I wonder what makes such a list "nasty"?

Some men might be proud and boastful of such a list. Society doesn't
say that Wilt Chamberlain's or whoever's elses list is "nasty". Maybe
a bit unbalanced with respect to pursuing other / additional things in
life, but not nasty.

Some women might be proud to be on the list. Some women might have
their  own list, notches on the bedpost, so to speak.

Some, including some on the list, or their friends, might think the
list is funny --  in that for some women it would be so out of character.

I wonder if a list of  the deceptions and odd power-power tripping by
BM and others is more nasty? Is sex inherently "more nasty"?

My questions here, as elsewhre, are not arguments in disguise. They
are simply questions. Questions about underlying assumptions.