--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wgm4u  wrote:

>  Yes. Barry I think we can arrange something?

Good to hear. The more of these thought-dinosaurs who remove themselves
from the collective gene pool by practicing the Darwin Awards Hunger
Fast technique, the better off the human race will be.

>  ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@ wrote:
>
>  I think that *everyone* who feels that gay marriage is wrong should
do exactly what this Utah man is doing, and go on hunger fasts to the
death to stand up for their beliefs. This would actually solve much of
the problem, and leave the world a better place without them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/04/trestin-meacham-gay-hunger-st\
rike_n_4540369.html