From: Development Office <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:18:36 -0500
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Victory Day Celebration Wednesday, October 12

SPECIAL VICTORY DAY CELEBRATION
Everyone is warmly invited to participate in a very special celebration on Victory Day--Vijaya Dashami--which Maharishi has described as an echo of Guru Purnima, continuing in the pattern of the Guru Purnima celebration for the descent of Sat Yuga in the midst of Kali Yuga.

DATE:
Wednesday, October 12th

TIME:
12:00 Noon*

PLACE:
Maharishi Patanjali Golden Dome of Pure Knowledge
and
Constitution Hall
(for Maharishi Vedic City residents)

Maharishi has described this Victory Day as a very special celebration when we will be raising flags of the Global Country of World Peace in all nations, in all Peace Palace cities, in all famous geographical places, and in as many of the 7,000 language and dialect areas of the world as we can possibly achieve.

* Please look for the follow-up announcement on Tuesday for any change to the time of the celebration.

--- End Message ---