I do agree with that!
On Thu, 1/9/14, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Waging Radical Transcendentalism, A Call to Group
Meditations
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Thursday, January 9, 2014, 4:46 PM

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote:

 Let's not
 forget it was all started as a con by the Big M himself -
 that's why these folk believe in it - cuz he said it wuz
 true - and of course we know he was vetted by Benjy Creme
 himself so he is beyond reproach.....
 I think certain
 "folk" believe it because those particular folk
 have a kind of idealism and gullibility that can not be
 faulted for intention but for the simplistic naivete of of
 it. Desiring world peace is not a bad thing but thinking
 that, for all the evidence otherwise, that this ME thing
 works starts to become denial and a sort of lunacy. But
 then, there a lots of lunatics of all sorts who surround us
 that are far scarier.

  On Thu, 1/9/14, awoelflebater@...
 <awoelflebater@...>