On 1/10/2014 10:02 AM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com wrote:

 > So, does our TM Shankaracharya  of Jyotirmatha: Vasudevananda
 > Sarasvati have a controlling hand or thumb over any of the
 > Estate of our Maharishiji in India?

According to what I've read, Swami Vasudevanand Sarswati fully supports
MMY's programs in India.

"Earlier on Thursday, it was the peshwai of Shankarcharya of Jyotish
Peeth, Swami Vasudevanand Saraswati, which became a truly colossal event
judging by all standards given the dominating presence of sadhus,
Mahamandaleshwars, Nagas and Dandi swamis clad in saffron holding the
dharma dhwaj marching in unison from the abode of Shankaracharya of
Jyotish Peeth, Swami Vasudevanand Saraswati in Alopi Bagh."

'Saints cheer, devotees chant, Sangam echoes'
Times of India, January 5, 2013
http://tinyurl.com/amfcc57