George Washington

"I hope I shall always possess firmness and virtue
enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable
of all titles, the character of an Honest Man."

Abraham Lincoln

"The ballot is stronger than the bullet."

"You can fool all of the people some of the time, and
some of the people all of the time, but you can not
fool all of the people all of the time."

Theodore Roosevelt

"No man is justified in doing evil on the ground of
expediency."

"There is a homely adage which runs, speak softly and
carry a big stick; you will go far."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every
rocket fired, in a final sense, a theft from those who
hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not
clothed."

Harry S. Truman

"The buck stops here."

John F. Kennedy

"Ich bin ein Berliner"

"And so my fellow Americans, ask not what your country
can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."

Ronald Reagan

"Are you better off than you were four years ago?"

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall."

Thomas Jefferson

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men
are created equal, that they are endowed by their
Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among
these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
That to secure these rights, Governments are
instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from
the consent of the governed..."

"Dubya"

Responding to a comment from a reporter who said the
president has presided over the largest increase in
size, power and cost of the federal government since
Lyndon Johnson, Bush said he'd like to remind the
American people that the country is at war.

http://mail.yahoo.com