Richard, it tells me that ABC News is a business that wants to have lots of
readers and make a profit! Bridgegate is sexy and sells stuff, IRS scandal is
not and does not! Very mysterious but there we are!

On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:13 AM, Richard J. Williams
<pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 1/14/2014 9:38 AM, Share Long wrote:
> noozguru, you were talking about ABC the other day. Can we trust their
> news stories?

ABC news ran dozens of stories about Christie's recent bridge-gate
scandal, but only one news review of Obama's IRS targeting of
conservative groups. What does that tell you? ABC News is owned by Walt
Disney. LoL!