---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 On 1/14/2014 10:12 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... wrote:

 Barry took with the utmost seriousness the fact that he has not, as I pointed
out, been able to sustain a long conversation with anyone here for ages. After
having claimed that I had "nothing to say," he suffered a painful loss of face
when I reminded him. You can always tell by the lameness of his retaliatory
shots when he's really been brought down. >
 Seriously. All Barry has to do is remind everyone of your "macro" posting to
show the lameness of your retaliatory shots when you've really been brought
down. Nobody takes you or your macros seriously anymore. You're finished on
this group - exposed as a school yard bully and poser. Posting macros and
replying to every Barry message is not a way to sustain a long conversation
with anyone, but as a joke to indicate that you've lost the big debate - you're
just obsessive and mean. That's what I think.

 Maybe it's time to "sacrifice" your "thoughts" to meditation, Ricky. Now,
close the eyes...