Re: Is it possible that these cities with legalized marijuana are being blessed
by Shiva?  Thus, their teams have made it to the Super Bowl.  Also, I'm
beginning to believe that smoking marijuana is the reason why the Seahawks fans
are so loud and spirited during the games up there.

John, this is very funny; I almost feel like I've partaken myself after reading
this.  And I believe I can confidently say that smoking marijuana is *NOT* why
the fans are so loud and spirited this season.  I'd hesitate a guess it is
because we are winning and winning big this year and the number "12" is
everywhere, literally everywhere. For the record, smoking dope is not known for
causing loud and boisterous behavior of said type; I'd say drinking alcohol
would be a better bet as an incendiary for raucous behavior, although emotions
and adrenaline are running high, regardless.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jr_esq@...> wrote:

 Bhairitu,

 The other night, I was watching a documentary about the sadhus in India.  The
narrator stated that the sadhus smoke bhong or marijuana all day because they
consider the plant to be a divine gift from Shiva.  So, they smoke the hemp to
worship Shiva.

 Is it possible that these cities with legalized marijuana are being blessed by
Shiva?  Thus, their teams have made it to the Super Bowl.  Also, I'm beginning
to believe that smoking marijuana is the reason why the Seahawks fans are so
loud and spirited during the games up there.  As such, the big game should be
renamed Shiva Bowl--but it may not sell in a nominally Christian country like
the USA.