 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Why yogii's and svaamii's have long hair and
beards?
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 3:35 AM

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

        First time ever I
        was kicked out of the Domes was for facial hair.
        They changed the guideline on facial hair after some
 while.
        (So much for administrative 'purity of the
 teaching').
          Second or Third time out was for seeing saints.
        They subsequently granted me (only) an exemption.
        Jai Gurus Dev,
        -Buck in the DomeHow many times do I have to
 tell you Bucko, there are NO SUCH THINGS AS SAINTS. Get over
 it. Go stare your horse in the face, look in his eyes and
 tell me this is not the most sublime, the deepest thing you
 will ever see. Collecting the ashy crap emanating from some
 fake's toes or feet or whatever it was you said you saw
 is downright creepy. Get a grip. For a farmer, you need to
 get grounded again. I think you've flown off in the
 cornfields to somewhere imaginary and strange.

  ---In
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <cardemaister@...>
 wrote:

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/66867356@N02/8579163893/