Outsourced TV Series

[image: Inline image 1]

Outsourced is set in a call center in Bombay, India, where an American
novelties company has recently outsourced its order processing. A lone
American manages the call center and must explain American popular culture
to his employees as he tries to understand Indian culture. All about India
- funny, entertaining.

Ben Rappaport
Anisha Nagarajan
Diedrich Bader