He can't stop himself now. He has a real shitload of hatred and resentment he
has to let loose. So spiritual, isn't he? (Notice he can't bring himself to
acknowledge the incredibly stupid whopper in his previous post.)

 You didn't answer my question about your Cathar novel either, Barry. I'm sure
there are really, really excellent reasons why we haven't seen that between
covers yet. How long has it been now since that was the reason for your moving
to France?

 > And I never checked anybody because I never got certified; something, can't
 > remember what, got in the way of my attending the certification
 > appointments, as I've said here a number of times. Gee, not much of a story
 > in that, is there?

 Gee, could it be anything like the excuses you've trotted out here and on
a.m.t. over the years for never becoming a TM teacher, and never having been
enough of a seeker to ever get yourself into a room with the person you
consider your spiritual teacher?

No *wonder* you have no stories to tell. You always found ways to make up
excuses to keep from having them.  :-)