--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I just came across this. Know anyone or groups of people like this?

I once drew a cartoon that we included in a newsletter to
prospective teachers of residence courses, covering things
to look out for and be aware of, should they come up. The
cartoon shows a lunchroom, with groups of people sitting
together and eating and talking, but one guy is sitting
all alone.  Two more people are about to sit down with
their trays of food, and one is saying to the other, "You
don't want to sit with him...he's just read a diet book
that changed his life."  :-)