"Also, and more importantly, I believe that a woman takes on a man's karma when
they have intercourse."

 Sounds like pure 24 karat bullshit, to me, derived from sexual repression, and
a desire to escape the mundane existence of a dull nervous system. No
offense.:-)

 Before Awakening, people will do and say anything in the quest for Liberation,
and fail completely at ALL of it. After Awakening, despite any attempts to
climb back into the aforementioned cage, it will be found to be utterly
impossible - Instead, success becomes inevitable, in any domain, as that is the
practical definition of Awakening, Enlightenment and Liberation.

So this discussion of "spiritual" experiences from those Terrified To Wake Up,
is pretty much worthless.

Happy 2014!!!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Seraph, one hears all sorts of interesting spiritual tidbits when one lives in
FF. The tidbits are as if floating in the air, swimming in the puddles of
melting snow, etc.

I don't remember that there was an explanation but it made sense to me given
that the feminine is the receptive in the act of intimate congress. However
your idea is intriguing also. And your insight is practical.