If Michael J has pointed out things M really said, this does not reflect on you
Buck as a love of truth. Maharishi did really seem to have a totalitarian
mindset, a top down, there is a king, under whom there are subjects, subject to
the will of the king. If M praised Hitler and you would desire that it be lied
about, either a lie of commission or a lie omission, why should I or anyone
follow your advice?

 Gurus have warts. If what they have to teach has value, it is not because of
their personal quirks, it is because what they teach has a value beyond
individual concerns. You take what is of value, but if you push away an
individual's dark side as if it did not exist, that is not realistic, that is
self deception. Hitler's influence on the world was not very life supporting in
the end.

 But there are those pearly teeth on the dead dog in the gutter. He was not a
great artist, but he was a better artist than Winston Churchill, or Dwight
Eisenhower, who also painted, as well as engineering Hitler's defeat. Maharishi
seems to have appreciated his organising power, his penchant for order and
systems, his top down style of management, which resembles more the Joseph
Stalin school of management rather than say, Thomas Jefferson's preferences for
individual freedom.

 In the interest of reality, I restored MJ's comments below (and by the way,
taking offense shows a lack of stability, it means that others could use that
characteristic to control your behaviour by  pushing your buttons):

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

 Om Dear MJ, that is an appalling blaspheme that you may burn in hell for. As a
practicing conservative Transcendental Meditation meditator and satisfied
customer of the Maharishi, I am completely offended by your comments. I am
going to delete your words from this thread right now to save you from your sin
damaging your spiritual subtle system any further. Kindly, and of the Love that
is the Natural Law of the Unified Field, your Friend, -Buck

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:

 Comments [restored]

 If they promise to show some of the old black and white videos of Marshy
praising Hitler, I'll go on the course. I would love to see how well we would
all transcend after watching Marshy praise Der Fuhrer and Mussolini, and Robert
Mugabe, and Marcos - p'raps they'll show the video of Marshy denouncing England
as a scorpion nation, that would be quite fun too - I'd love to watch that one
whilst we have a bit of spotted dick or drowned baby. That would be lovely.

 On Thu, 1/23/14, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com