Kimio Eto - Koto

[image: Inline image 1]

Ryoan-ji Zen Garden, Japan

Yuki No Genso
http://youtu.be/J7ezuG1ul2c

Koto & Flute - Kimio Eto and Bud Shank 1963
http://youtu.be/kTLDZVJcF7A

[image: Inline image 2]

Sound of the Koto: The Music of Japan
by Kimio Eto
Vinyl album 33 1/3 RPM

"The koto is a traditional Japanese stringed musical instrument, similar to
the Chinese zheng, the Mongolian yatga, the Korean gayageum and the
Vietnamese ðàn tranh. The koto is the national instrument of Japan."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koto<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koto_%28instrument%29>