"Apple could be turning its Apple TV set-top box into a gaming console
soon, according to reports from 9to5Mac and iLounge. However, anyone who
has been following tech news over the past year realizes that an Apple
gaming console is hardly a new idea."

Read more:

'Will Apple Succeed at Turning the Apple TV Into a Gaming Console?'
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/0<http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/01/25/will-apple-succeed-at-turning-the-apple-tv-into-a.aspx>