Crystal Gayle

[image: Inline image 2]

Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue - The Midnight Special 1977
http://youtu.be/wHfInRrRGCI

Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue HQ
http://youtu.be/WOyixG_-38M

"Crystal Gayle became the first female artist in country music history to
reach Platinum sales with her 1977 album, "We Must Believe in Magic". Also
famous for her nearly floor-length hair, she was voted one of the 50 most
beautiful people in the world by People Magazine in 1983."

Read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Gayle

Too Many Lovers (Not enough love)
http://youtu.be/W0EQlXG2q3s