MJ, Unfortunately the recent Invincible Assembly failed to achieve proper
numbers to credibly research the effect of advanced meditation at the square
root of one percent level. The Invincible assembly collapsed and failed before
the square root hypothesis could be definitively proven statistically in
repeatable science method. It was close but the data could not be secured.
  Ultimately the Assembly failed and collapsed because spiritually apathetic
anti-science people with no vision did not show up to help for some small
selfish reasons and the administration of the course guidelines in place at the
time retarded the aggregate number of people who could come to meditate in a
group.  That is history now and all we are saying here is, let's give peace a
chance.
 The science thus far is quite evident around peace-making  by a practice of
deploying transcending meditation as a scientific practice. We are waiting for
public policy to catch up and support this and people like you to re-group of
good sense. Firm as a Rock, -Buck in the Dome

Mjackson74 writes:

 Ok Buck, you are convinced that group practice of the TMSP will create world
peace, so I challenge you and the TMO to prove it.

 Gather all the Purusha and other governors and siddhas willing to give it a
go, get the biggest group of yogic flyers and throw in as many vedic pundits to
chant yagyas all day long and send them to the city of Ayodha and see if a few
weeks of TMSP and Maharishi Brand yagyas will in any way ameliorate the
situation described in this article. Let's see the proof in the pudding. If
TMSP and the Marshy Effect is as potent and powerful as you and the TMO claim,
the hoods, thugs, criminals and arms dealers in Ayodha should be running for
the hills in a week or two. Let's see it. If that happens, I'll recant and
become the Lynch Foundation's poster boy.