Why? Benefit?   Because when you look at the brain wave signatures of chanting
the veda in sanskrit then the vedic chanting seems is a third technique along
with TM and the TM-sidhis that demonstrates the global coherence of evident
spirituality.   So, when it was recently not possible to bring westerners to
the front to meditate in a large enough group then it was an obvious solution
to the deficit Dome numbers to augment the group numbers by outsourcing to the
pundit group. That was paid for and sustained by generous donations of
high-minded people. It is a very large altruistic project with complex
logistics and people in it playing out. The intent is good and there are a lot
of hands involved. It ain't over yet. Aside from all that, this is about modern
science and cultivating spirituality. Vedic Science. Get over it. -Buck

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:

 I agree with what you say.

 I understand the attitude of the MUM folks not wanting to look for the missing
pundits in training - its just like their attitude towards everyone else - if
you aren't working for us, making money for us or giving us good free PR we
don't give a crap about you.

 The thing I can't figure out is why they recruit the boys to start with. It
takes some money to feed,m house and transport them to the US - the only money
I know of are the ongoing solicitations from Hagelin and other TMO big shots to
give money to bring the pundits over here, and I know they claim it takes a
couple million to do that. But aside from that, I don't see how it benefits the
TMO to keep recruiting the boys.