that's too rough even for me!
On Tue, 1/28/14, TurquoiseB <turquoi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: More on the Missing Pundits
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2014, 4:47 PM

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson
 wrote:

 > The very fact that you have a group of people who are
 supposed to be in Fairfield saving the world and they have
 to be kept fenced in behind barbed wire should tell you more
 than the pipe dream of TMSP Created World Peace - but I
 reckon you just ain't gonna believe nothin' till you
 die, get to Heaven and find out that Marshy has taken Saint
 Pete's job but he won't let you in till you give him
 a bribe and provide him with a whore.

 > How's that for some top shelf TM blasphemy?

 I can do better. It's a
 *million dollar whore*, and as with the people who paid that
 much for a one-month course that promised enlightenment but
 didn't deliver, when you get her to your room there in
 Heaven, you find that she doesn't have a pussy.
 :-)