> >   Margaret Cooper   MS   60

Maybe I'm thinking of a different Margaret Norman, but
the one I know, part of the Cambridge center for a
while and a resident of my town before moving to ff
with husband Norman, was a lot younger than 60. I
thought she was 37 or so at the time.

There's also the audiovisual guy who was hit by
lightning while hiking up a mountain in Colorado.

Also, Goldfaber.

Also, Gary the insurance guy. Nally?

http://mail.yahoo.com