We should call it the "Police State Bowl" because of all the security they have put in place. It's a wonder they just don't have a cage for each person and you step into it and then are wheel to where you seat would have been and you aren't released until after the game. It would be tough for those with weak bladders.

It's also a cash cow for Frito-Lay, Nabisco and the pizza companies. I was also thinking this morning as I heard the local pizza guy talking about the Super Bowl party at his restaurant. With more and more people cutting the cable and having no way to watch the game streaming then watching at restaurants and sports bars is going to be a bigger venue.

Me, I never watched the thing anyway. It's just the big bread and circus for the year.