On 2/2/2014 1:41 PM, emptyb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Vedic Chhandas and bijâkshara-s don't work - for the deaf or damn
> fools. Nor do books about Tantra sadhana.

You can use any mnemonic device as a an aid to meditation - symbols,
sounds, images, visualizations. There are no bija mantras in the Rig
Veda - I don't even know why you brought that up. You're not even making
any sense.
The Tantras are books!

There are only two things that are incumbent on a sadhu or a yogi: you
must be meditating on your bija mantra at least twice a day: in the
morning when the sun comes up, and in the evening when the sun goes down.

"Meditating for some time, one gets established permanently in the state
of being. And then, wherever the mind goes one is established in that
Self no matter what one does here or there; it doesn't matter when one
is established in the Self. And, that state comes after some time from
going deep inside and coming out. With this practice one gets
established permanently in the Self, and then whatever you do you are
not separate from the Self..." - Tat Walah Baba, Rishikesh 1969