So you don't have Medicare Advantage? You know Medicare doesn't pay all your
medical bills. Actually those *Republican  cronies* are now in Obama's pockets
since he has promised them the moon...including bail-outs when Obamacare falls
flat on it's face. So you think government  bureaucracy is more efficient and
less corrupt than private industry? One size fits all vs customized, targeted
healthcare is more efficient and less costly?