Happy Birthday Buck. Live long and prosper.

 They they sing for the 'already enlightened' Buck, and was that true for you?
By the way, as you are younger than I am, you can stop calling me 'son'. That
will save you time. I give you the gift of time. The problem with that is, time
brings change, aging and death.

 I read that the Romans were the first to celebrate birthdays for non-religious
figures. The problem here is you seem to be the most religious figure on FFL.
Do we see a celebration of Buckday sometime in the future? Christians initially
considered celebration of birthdays a pagan ritual.

 A birthday represents the conversion of being into beings, a beginning of the
path to death and ignorance. So, aside from social feely-good stuff, it seems
strange to me that a celebration that encapsulates the loss of wholeness would
be considered important in a context of enlightenment, singing praises for that
fictional entity, the ego, that warps the experience of wholeness.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

 Buck is 60.

 As of a few minutes ago (8:58pn CST).
 Around the campfire they just sang for me:

 "Happy Birthday to You,
 Happy Birthday to You,
 Happy Birthday Dear (, Dear) Buck in the Dome;

 Happy CC,
 Happy GC,
 Happy UC to You.

 Through You Heaven on Earth,
 Through You Heaven on Earth,
 Through You Heaven on Earth for All.”

 The harmonies the way that us really conservative meditators sing is so
beautifully perfect.  I was touched,
 -Buck