I luv seeing andy's face again.  He was a continuous joy to be around.  Always
working material everywhere and anywhere.

 Now I am remembering the Orono one month course the summer after Maharishi
stopped doing the one month summer courses.  Charlie Donahue hosting the course
talent show, Charlie came out later apologetically introducing to the crowd the
next guy, a campus Janitor wanting to perform for the group.  Andy who nobody
really knows, comes on as the immigrant janitor and tells some really bad-flat
jokes.  The crowd is sympathetic tending over to feeling sorry and embarrassed
for the guy and even some tentative laughs out of politeness for this guy
trying to do something for us.   The immigrant janitor goes center stage his
back to the audience,  puts on a guitar, takes comb from a glass of water off
the folding chair there holding his props. Slicks his hair.  Straightens up,
back to audience still.  His hip rotates and he turns around and blam,  Elvis.
 The crowd then instantly knows they had been had entirely and then joins up in
to crazy Elivis crowd mode.  Was total brilliant turn of event.