On 2/9/2014 8:29 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
And it all goes downhill from there.

This thread started out with a fib told by that guy in South Corolina that took over a dead man's name for an alias.

So, it was pretty much downhill from the beginning. Now we find out that Robin believed that TM enlightenment was a "union with God." So, I guess we can understand how the conversation went downhill, since Robin's "enlightenment" was based on a fundamental misunderstanding of what MMY was teaching. Thanks for posting this information - it helps me understand why Robin wrote all those books about the Muslim cleric and then joined the Catholic Church. Apparently, Robin believed he had become God. Go figure.