Relative pitch-sensitivity might be like relative moral behavior is in the
illumined as we see it. Relative pitch-sensitivity is probably not
significantly related to the Ved in the Physiology like a philosophy of ethics
might be hoped for in the illumined either.  Like grasping at straws.

 -Buck

 cardemaister writes:

 May I propose a cordial contest: Adaptive pitch (AP), those who still do TM
vs. those who don't anymore or never  have?

 Well, obviously there is no correlation between spiritual enlightenment and
pitch-sensitivity. Listen to Maharishi sing the puja. He was simply tone deaf.
No wonder he was not a bhajan singing kind of saint. Ours likely would have
been an entirely different spiritual regeneration movement had he also led
singing. Quite evidently though living as experiencing the totality of the
Unified Field in the human physiology is something independent of
pitch-sensitivity.
 -Buck