You guys minds are so crude. I am simply suggesting MJ “rectify” his wrong
thinking that seems based on some evident poor experiences in his long
profligate lost time past. Often times having one's meditation checked for
effectiveness of spiritual experience can clear things up. A meditation
checking can provide that insight of right experience and one's joining in the
field effect of a group meditation with strong spiritually experienced
meditators will too. Let's close the eyes, let's open the eyes, . .

 I am sincerely concerned about your all having strayed so far in the anger of
your thinking and feelings around what is the transcending meditative
experience. I know from my own experience that you are losing a most precious
opportunity of spiritual life on earth as what is the full intelligence of
spirituality in the human physiology and a human life on earth. LIFE in the
body, as the intelligence of the Unified Field in the Body. Waste not, wont
not. Make Haste!
 I extend my hand to help you as I can if you will take it,

 -U.S. Buck in the Dome

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson wrote:

> Glad to be of service - laughin' is good! Next time I'm up in Canada (never
> been actually) I'll give you a holler. As to Bucky I figgered maybe there was
> some kinda jyotish rectification for straightening out one's attitude and
> point of view - wait, that's believing everything a raja says!!!

 I would imagine that the nature of the "rectification" can be inferred from
the root word "rectal."  :-)