--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> This post is a superb example of why I said it really sucks to be
Barry. Either he believes the delusional crap he wrote, or he knows it's
crap but stupidly expects others to believe it.

What on earth makes you believe that anyone CARES what you think --
about Robin, about them, or about anything else? I didn't even bother to
read the rest of your drivel in this post, just as I never bother to
read past the first few "Message View" words of any of your posts.

I'd be willing to bet that I'm not the only person who feels this way.
Both you and Ann have become mono-topical with regard to Robin. Few
people ever really gave a shit about Robin anyway, and they *certainly*
don't give a shit about your attempts at creating a revisionist history
for him.

Several people now -- meaning not just me -- have commented on the
near-absolute lack of original posts from you. At least one has
commented that this latest obsession of yours -- 112 posts in three
days, *most* of them rehashing the same old-maid "I know him better than
you do" fantasies about Robin -- is causing them to long for the old
Posting Limits.

Have you *really* got nothing to talk about except this dweeb who ran
away in panic from this forum ten months ago? Do you *really* want to
give people the impression that he is pretty much the *only* thing you
can come up with to post about other than your obsession with me and
Share and now Steve? That's what you're accomplishing. Just sayin'...