You live in a weird world Judy.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 I believe I said he wanted it (his final response to his last exchange with
Curtis) "on the record," not that he was writing it "for posterity." Charming
bit of anti-Robin spin, Stevie-boy.

 You also apparently missed what I said about the "12,000 words" including
Curtis's contributions to the exchange. Barry doesn't like to make such fine
distinctions, so he called it a "12,000-word rant," as if Robin had written the
whole thing. Or maybe you just decided to include Barry's anti-Robin spin along
with your own.

 I admit, I found it awfully strange that when Robin first came on board he had
that "wall of words" manner of writing.  It seemed like a rather large blind
spot on his part, since it made what he wrote almost unreadable.

 And I remember Barry 2 speaking up, and then Robin started breaking things
into paragraphs.

 Now, I guess Judy did clue me into one aspect of his writing, that is, his
12,000 word posts were written for posterity, if I understand it correctly.