 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: More British Bliss!
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2014, 7:14 AM

       Did you watch the election video though, what a
 classic! Who knew that the Skem TMers had reduced the
 Mersyside crime rate by 60%? Nobody in Mersyside that's
 for sure!
 The
 funny thing is I worked for them and I voted for someone
 else! LOL.
 But
 they really thought they were going to win and it was an
 amazing effort to get a political party together in just a
 couple of weeks, even if it did just mean giving an intro
 talk to people who aren't interested. Of course, after
 it turned out they weren't going to be leading the
 country the story changed to it being a good way of getting
 the word out. And it was, I was manning the phones after the
 last election the NLP fought and was highly dubious that any
 member of the public would ring and ask for more info, but
 ring they did and I spent ages explaining all the terms and
 beliefs to them. Being evangelical isn't really my thing
 though and I wasn't very good at it, I think you need to
 really believe something to be a good teacher and I never
 did think it was very credible.
 As
 I always say, you have to look at what this amazing
 coherence and nature support has done for the TMO to realise
 it isn't the best model for understanding society and
 human behaviour. I think it's a crock actually but there
 you are, we had fun while it lasted and I loved organising
 press conferences even if no one ever turned up.