---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 That's it, Richard! I'm in love with Will Rogers. Is he still alive? (-:

 Long dead, Share:
 On August 15, 1935, Rogers was on a flight to Asia with the famous pilot Wiley
Post when the craft developed engine troubles and crashed near Point Barrow,
Alaska http://www.history.com/topics/alaska. The crash killed both men. Rogers
was only 55.