"Best known for her 1977 country-pop crossover hit song, "Don't It Make My
Brown Eyes Blue", she accumulated 20 number one country hits during the
1970s and 1980s (18 on Billboard and 2 on Cashbox) with six albums
certified Gold by the RIAA."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Gayle

Too Many Lovers (Not enough love)
http://youtu.be/W0EQlXG2q3s