you are still an idiot who can't read - the MUM folks claim NONE of them are
under the age of 18
On Thu, 2/13/14, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: More on missing pandits
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Thursday, February 13, 2014, 3:09 PM

       On 2/13/2014 8:04 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

 > I wonder why no one in the press questions the purpose
 of keeping

 > these people in Iowa?

 It would probably be in the best interests of the poor Hindu
 pandit boys

 if they were left alone to pray and get an education in
 Vedic City. Most

 of us here probably think it would be better not to involve
 the children

 in a sordid FFL debate. There's nothing good going to
 come from

 discussing the private life of under age children on a
 public forum. It

 would probably be much better to just leave the children
 alone and raise

 our own - that's more appropriate and rewarding than
 smearing some

 religious group in Iowa. That's what I think.