"Within days in December, a federal judge in Utah made news by loosening
that state's criminal prohibition against polygamy and the Attorney General
of North Dakota made news by opining that a party to a same-sex marriage
could enter into a different-sex marriage in that state without first
obtaining a divorce or annulment."

'Has The IRS Legalized Polygamy?'
http://taxprof.typepad.com/<http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2014/02/infanti-.html>