 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 3:50 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Bitter much?

   Valentine's Day pranksters book odd-numbered cinema seats in China Couples
will be forced to sit apart after group of singles work together to buy up
tickets to romantic movie at Shanghai cinema

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/feb/14/valentines-day-odd-numbered-cinema-seats-china

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/feb/14/valentines-day-odd-numbered-cinema-seats-china