Shame on you MHJ. Om, First-Class Bull-Manure you Spread Wide and spread Thick
here, MHJ. This TM now is not a “cult” no more as much as you might like to
declare that it is. As we used to explain in the olde days, “Om no, TM is not a
'cult' like christian cults or the people's-temple may be; TM is way too
dis-organized to be that. . It's about meditation and the evident scientific
spiritual value of meditation”. MJ, there is something malevolent in what you
do to something that is so good in itself as what is simply transcending
meditation. In this new corporate-post-charismantic-era, Transcendental
Meditation is plainly now different. Your commentary is clearly out of date. I
appreciate that it takes a long time for the current news to travel to the
hollers and plantations of South Carolina but clearly you are out of it.
 -Buck in the Dome

 mjackson74 writes: I shall begin an immediate campaign to have it removed from
Whole Goods (sic) so they don't support cults.

 The Transcendental Meditative State of
Consciousness is Found Within Restful ALERTNESS.
Drink: Vedic
Coffee to Support Restful ALERTNESS!

http://vediccoffee.com/ http://vediccoffee.com/

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:

  I shall begin an immediate campaign to have it removed from Whole Goods so
they don't support cults.