On 2/15/2014 11:50 AM, jchwe...@gmail.com wrote:
> One of Knapp's former victims responded.."And now we heal."

Well, if the post-trappers and "mental therapists" would stop trying to
push our buttons and trying to take over FFL and trying to mentally rape
our minds; if they would stop making up parodies and lying to us about
our leaders; if they would just shut their big pie holes for just a few
hours so we TMers could get in a word edgewise;  - WE" COULD START THE
HEALING PROCESS. We've been getting mind-fucked for at least two years
by some anti-TM anti-MMY trolls. Thank you for posting this.