--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Regarding your comments below - I would think that your perspective
> would be that everyone is actually blazing Brahman already, and just
> have to realize it. In that case, what special status would you give
> to those who are <<enlightened people who have actually been
> essentially or completely unware of their own enlightenment>> ? In
> other words, what is the difference between the majority of people
> on earth, ie. those who haven't yet realized their enlightenment,
> and those that you have worked with who are "already enlightened but
> don't know it"?

Great question, and one I was thinking about some after writing this
post. All I can really say is that while technically all are blazing
Brahman already, some appear to blaze a lot brighter than others in
this moment -- i.e., probably have done enough work clarifying the
intellect and so on that Brahman is more self-evident in them; their
attention-field is obviously waves of light and so on. To me anyhow:
because they are (presumably) travelling inside the light-wave of
their own attention, they don't appear to see it; they only tend to
notice that the erstwhile-heavy object of their unconditional
attention is "lightening up" into bliss and so on. It is simply that
they had been unaware of the "tamasic" or darkening/thickening
approach they had taken in resisting, avoiding or ignoring the
particle of ignorance :-)