Of course, nobody is "stalking" Barry. That's a misuse of the term. But if you
want to misuse it to mean "comment negatively," as he does, then you have to
say he "stalks" more than anybody else here.

 > > Stalkers of a feather flock together.

 > In your dreams, Bawwwwyyy. Always trying to make yourself feel important (or
 > is that impotent) in some way. You're a joke.

 I think he enjoys making false accusations, and probably
 enjoys being stalked as well.

I wonder how many people he has accused of stalking?

I think narcissists like Uncle Tantra love attention, which
is apparent from his posts.