---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote:

 Today, as we stand here repeating the same ideas over and over and over again
for the solution to problems, and even though these ideas have miscarried in
the advance of the goal of solving all problems, we continue nonetheless
repeating these ideas over and over and over in the knowledge that if we keep
repeating them over and over and over we will absent ourselves from the
experience that they have run aground and the desired solutions to the problems
we are still faced with have not manifested. That brings a welcome fulfillment
to our dreams of a better world, for not noticing that the world has not
changed in any significant way, we can in all honesty bask in the sunshine of
that dream by never waking from that dream, that it may continue to fulfill us
forever and forever. For that dream which never changes is indeed our
salvation. Let us never disturb our deep and profound sleep, secure in that
wisdom that cannot be touched by time, by reason, by disconfirmation, by
refutation, even unto eternity. This is the principled life, for when we close
our eyes, all remains bliss.

 I guess this means you won't be taking Buck up on his invitation to visit FF
and take a turn or two in the men's dome.