On 2/22/2014 10:26 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> Bob Roth is a liar - TM is not evidence based, there is no real
> science behind it, he is FLAT OUT lying when he says TM is
> non-religious given Marshy's pronouncements in the early years of the
> mantras being the names of gods AND his likening TM to prayer. You see
> the quality of people when they go to telling lies.

You seem to be the only informant on FFL who has not read any of the TM
evidence. Go figure.

Almost everyone agrees that basic TM can help lower high blood pressure
and combat stress-related illnesses.  According to Ms Stein, in TM
practice the TM mantras are NOT the names of gods. It looks like you
told a fib and now you will have to be corrected and then judged
according to the high quality of the other messages posted here. We're
not to big on anonymous informants posting untruthful messages on the
FFL discussion group.