Indeed very fascinating. You might recall that Winston Churchill and Willy
Brandt score high up there, both almost 3,0, which in my interpretation of
things 3,0 is CC, and both alcoholics.  Do study the list further.
 What I do find however that at least to me it all makes sense in the only
fields I can comment which is music, (there are but no photographers on the
list, but this will change shortly). How does it resonate with you and your
ears when the Master of Benjamin Crème distinguish composers  and performing
artists thus:
 Elivis: 0,8
 Louis Armstrong: 0.6
 Arleen Auger: 1,30
 JS Bach: 3,10
 Bela Bartok: 1,80
 Leonard Bernstein: 1,60
 Hildegard Von Bingen: 1,47
 Ernest Bloch: 1,70
 Johannes Brahms: 2,40
 Bing Crosby:1,40
 Ludvig Van Beethoven: 3,10
 Jimi Hendrix: 1,30
 Maurice Ravel: 2,00

 and so on. When you listen to this music created by the above mentioned, does
it fit ? In my humble opinion it most certainly does, but your experience may
vary. Do enjoy !