> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Rory:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Gee, that's awfully judgmental, Rory.
> >
> > *lol* Is it judgmental to call a disease a disease?
>
> If you judge something is a disease, and you judge
> that diseases are Problems to be overcome, sure
> it's judgmental.

Perhaps we are getting caught up in misunderstood definitions -- I
merely mean to *identify* areas of pain in ourselves, feel them and
heal them. Refusal to heal our own pain is a symptom and cause of
surrendering to some addiction or other -- making that addiction --
that false belief and support-system -- more important than our own
present-moment integrity, joy, freedom, and so on :-)

> Is being judgmental a disease?

It is (or will be) if we identify a pattern in ourself as not-self
or not-good and do not take steps to dissolve that identification.

>  It appears that
> > one has to recognize and identify the nature of the problem if
one
> > wishes to heal it. Denial of addiction-patterns masking "not-
love"
> > impulses -- refusing to recognize the Self in (and larger than)
> > patterns like Unworthiness, Fear, Guilt, Shame and Rage -- only
> > perpetuates the heaviness of the disease, and leaches away more
and
> > more life, leading eventually to depression and death. I would
not
> > be at all suprised to learn that genuine physical immortality is
> > our completely natural state, one essentially free of all
> > addictions/obsessions/repressions (including addictions to
> > relationships, sex, romance, "growth," food, money, power,
drugs,
> > and so on) :-)
>
> Substituting, perhaps, an addiction to physical
> existence?

No, genuine physical immortality is not "physical existence" any
longer, at least in the sense it is commonly understood. It would
appear to be rather something along the lines of "physically"
understanding all "physical" matter to be nothing other than love as
a relationship between energy/bliss and consciousness. The formula
for physical immortality would seem to be E = Mc(2) or
laughter/bliss = love/coalesence x consciousness/light aware of
itself :-)