 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Alien Earths Could be Weird

Where does the theory get us? It gets us to reality.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote:

>You are placing too much value on the
human species.  We are probably just a blip in Earth's history.  A
million years from now something else maybe better will have taken
our place. They may only find fossils of our existence.  So it
goes.

>Sure, and where does this theory get us?
>

>On 02/23/2014 05:14 PM, jr_esq@... wrote:
>>

>>Share,
>>

>>I was thinking along the lines of life, including the
existence of human beings, as a reflection of the
abundance of life in the universe.  If this is so, then
what are the mechanisms for making this happen at such
disparate places.  Perhaps the holographic theory of the
universe may be true.

>>Also, even if we can detect the existence of humanoids
in these exoplanets, is it possible for us to communicate
with them or even visit their worlds?  At this time, our
technology is not advanced enough to make this happen.