Dear Sanyam Shrivastava seeker or finder of truth and liberation!
Welcome to the slim bright shining curl of our companion world at FFL
mysterious grace of moon
you may lights a fire anytime in our remembering places at FFL.
Topics and  basic discussions covered in this group are quite beautiful
described  by Rick Archer
see and just click
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/info
 allow me to copy and paste the content for your convenient:
 Group Description
 Fairfield Life focuses on topics of interest to seekers (and finders) of truth
and liberation everywhere. Fairfield, Iowa is home to Maharishi University of
Management, founded by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in 1971. There are about 2000
Transcendental Meditation practitioners here, as well as many others pursuing
various spiritual paths.

"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out, which is
the exact opposite." ~ Bertrand Russell

We often discuss the trials and tribulations of the TM Movement, which may not
interest some, but that's why God created the delete key. Discussions also draw
from diverse teachers such as Ammachi, Eckhart Tolle, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar,
Byron Katie, Dalai Lama, Jesus Christ, Buddha, Ramana Maharshi, Shankara, etc.

"The healthy mind challenges its own assumptions." ~ The I Ching

Pretty much any topic is fair game. Currently, there's a lot of discussion
about American politics. We have discussed spirituality, politics, economics,
morality and higher states of consciousness, drug laws, evolution vs.
creationism, enlightenment, advaita, reincarnation, karma, Jyotish (Vedic
astrology), yagya, Ayurveda, dzogchen, tantra, channeling, vegetarianism,
kundalini, celibacy, sexuality, homosexuality, abortion, racism, UFOs,
Buddhism, Hinduism, Veda, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Scientology, etc.

"Whatever you think, it's more than that" ~ Incredible String Band

You can lurk without joining, but you have to join to post. Members can access
Files, Photos, Links, and Database.

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I
have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

"Take what you need and leave the rest." ~ The Band

"I tore myself away from the safe comfort of certainties through my love for
the truth; and truth rewarded me." ~ Simone de Beauvoir"