 From: Sanyam Shrivastava <starastronomy...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] What's Sanyam opinion about G. C.Ve(a)rma case in
Bhopal

Hello everyone,

Thanks for letting me know the broad aspect of topics, covered here in this
group.
As far as G. C. Verma's case is concerned, such Gurus or Spiritual masters
(Self or Institute proclaimed), aren't paramount. These mediocre Gurus, are
often popped up in Media, for such rape cases or harassing people, in one way
or the other.
As said in Meditation practice, one doesn't require a Guru appropriately. Your
breath and conscious, are your better Gurus.
Because in today's world, rarely we find those people, who have attained
greater level of consciousness.
The sad part is that, a lot of people follow such fanatic Gurus blindly. Recent
case of Asharam Bapu and Narayan Sai, shows us that one shouldn't be suborned
by such Spiritual institutes.The lack of knowledge, and the lack of good
organisations like OSHO, leads people to follow such people.
Though, there are some people, like Ramanand Maharishi, who have actually
worked for the spiritual uplift, than for their physical or economical needs. A
large number of people are still not aware of the truth, and indoctrinate such
cults.

Regards,
Sanyam Shrivastava

"You are not your body, but soul. Don't work for the life that will end within
a span of sixty-eighty years, but work for a life, that will last forever. A
life, where peace and comfort is the basic notion."

On Tuesday, 25 February 2014 2:49 AM, merudanda <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>