Very cool article, Ann, thanks for posting. I've recently read about 528 Hz
which is allegedly the love frequency. If you google on 528 Hz you get all
sorts of interesting youtubes, etc.

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 8:51 AM, "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com"
<doctordumb...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

That sand on the vibrating plate, placed over the speaker of a cassette player,
was my experiment for the  Junior High science fair - I was less precise,
having just a 'high' sound, a 'medium' sound, and a 'low' sound. Nonetheless,
each visual pattern was very different. And it was a lot easier than, for
example, drawing pictures of a germinating Lima Bean.:-)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

http://www.educateinspirechange.org/2014/01/heres-convert-music-432-hz.html